Friday, August 10, 2007

Pre-judice

Ok kids, let me teach you something about prejudice. Prejudice stems from misconceived perceptions. Watch:

I'm from Singapore, I'm asian, I'm an ACS boy, I had 3 girlfriends, I love techno and detest classical music. I grew up in a upper-middle class home, have two siblings + parents who love me very much, living the very sheltered life here in Auckland, New Zealand. Things that I think myself to be: non-conformist, snobbish, arrogant, stubborn, somewhat stuffy, one-man gang, and thinks he owns the world and thus the world owes him something... and i'm almost funny.

Some of you have never met me, some of you never will. But if you ever see this guy for the first time,
and you wanna slap him already, that's prejudice.

1 comment:

pinkrollingstone said...

u're not that bad* :/

I've seen worst.

and you forgot to mention you like green. x)